Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful break! Next week we are back to class. If you are like my family, we have been totally on break the past 2 weeks. It is going to be hard to get back to work on Monday.
I just thought I would let you know that we will be hitting the ground running on Tuesday in EEL.
We will be looking at a new sentence pattern and a new structure. Do not stress out on me though.
We will work through it together. I just thought I would warn you. It would be great to do some basic reviewing on Monday. It would also be helpful to review the S-Vt-DO sentence pattern if possible.
If you do not get to the review, it will still be okay. I will do very basic review first thing, but it will
take the whole class to do the lesson.
I am looking forward to seeing you all. Please email me if you have any questions at all.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment