Saturday, February 15, 2014

Week 17- Sorry so late!!

Good Saturday Afternoon,

Sorry I am so tardy in writing this blog.  I guess I have been on winter break.  I hope
everyone had fun in the snow!!  I am ready for warm weather now, since we have finally
gotten a really good snow fall.  This past week I introduced our final sentence pattern.
We worked with the S-Vt-DO-OCA.  We have covered all 4 sentence purposes, all 7 sentence
patterns, and 3 out of 4 sentence structures. We have seven more weeks to go!! It is hard to believe
we have made it so far. Keep studying those memory charts!! Getting those charts into your kids
minds is one of the most important parts of EEL.  Thanks to everyone who played the Adjective Chart relay. The moms won in both classes. The kids did a great job!! My first EEL class won
the marble contest. They answered 106 questions , and my second EEL class answered 79. I will
have a small treat for them at the beginning of our next class. Also, next week we will have math at the end of both classes from 2:30-3. Melissa sent a separate note about our special party and math game.
Please let me know if you have any questions about his weeks lesson. I really don't have anything
to add at this point. This next week we will be reviewing and going over all 7 sentence patterns in class.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment