Thursday, February 23, 2012

Week 20: For IEW, develop a thoughtful opinion.

Good morning. Sorry I didn't complete the post yesterday. Fortunately, there's not an abundance of new information to communicate.

In EEL Tuesday, we reviewed adjectives (as words, phrases and clauses), prepositional phrases and finally looked at the components of the perfect progressive verb form. Invest your time where needed and desired this week.

During IEW, we listened to some wholly fabulous faith essays. The families who make up our group impress me and inspire me wholeheartedly. What precious, precious treasure your children are!

Our IEW assignment for the week is to complete the critique of the historical fiction narrative on the Lewis and Clark expedition. Work with your student to develop a thoughtful and fleshed-out opinion paragraph. Then revise and polish your critiques to turn them in next week.

One note: I returned papers this past Tuesday. I wrote a little more on my older students' papers in the way of comments and suggestions. If there are any questions there, please let me know.

Thanks. Have a blessed week,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment