Sunday, September 4, 2011

Week 1 Admission Ticket

Welcome to our 2011-2012 Essentials year! We begin in less than 48 hours... Take a deep breath!

Here is our Admission Ticket for Week 1. Students should print it, fill in the blanks, and bring it to class in exchange for their first gilded coupon.

1. Tell me your favorite thing to do in one word: I _______________.

2. What is your favorite food to eat? I eat _______________.

3. My name is _______________.

4. What kind of student are you? As a student, I am __________________.

5. For my birthday, my parents gave a _______________ to me.

6. If I had a dog, I would call my dog ________________.

7. Eating candy makes me _______________.

See everyone Tuesday!

Mrs. Erin

1 comment:

  1. I am a new Essentials tutor and feeling a bit overwhelmed (especially since class begins on Monday!) Your blog is excellent, and I love the idea of "admission tickets." This is so much easier to look through than the portal! ;) So thankful that I "stumbled" upon it!

    ReplyDelete